Sunday, October 14, 2007

Silence!!

Hi guys.. m back with my uncultivated thoughts and eccentric views..Its 3:41 PM..I am sitting in front of my PC at my desk.. Elton John is busy "SACRIFICE-ing" on the speakers..I have never talked and soliloquized like this ever before.. m loving this loneliness..this silence.. the peace..
I have always loved darkness, the loneliness in a serene atmosphere like this.. the feeling of having someone so close to my heart..but far away..swimming in this ocean of heart felt love and care for people around me..

I took the MOCK-CAT-10 this morning..screwed it up big time..still m at so much peace rite now..you knw why..'coz there is noone around me who is battling hard with himself to gain that ephemeral happiness and soothe his inner self..the inanimate PC's are lying here in wait of there owners to hit the keys soon..there is an air of anticipation around..but nothing is at stake..so the volume of adrenalin in this room is just enough to make me feel on the top of this world..

Every single word of any song that is playing...fills the air around me with so much love, faith, hope...it says live the life this way..like i am..not the way you live..let your mind and heart submerge in the this gift of god..and then would feel the calm, the inner-satisfaction..

What if I never go home..? What if I don't study ? What if I don't talk to people ? Can I ?
YES!! I can..and with no severe consequences on my mind and heart.. You knw what..World's 100 % democratic place is where ? Its inside you..where there is no one to stop your senses, your mind, your heart.. they are the mist lucky ones to live there share of life.. but its your soul that doesn't let them do so.. It is so much ingrained in its pursuit to achieve NIRAVANA.. which it never can..until it lets them breathe freely.. What you ought to do is..

Let this SILENCE build up the horizon..from where your mind, body , heart and soul can look up to the soul.. and say..that they are free and devoid of everything.. and then your soul will condescend upon them..and be in peace forever...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Gud..
U have a very simple mind without any complexities. Your thoughts are very easy to read n understand

Anonymous said...

vikrant here... abe aadhi angrezi to uppar se nikal jaati hain thoda simple sa likho bhai....

Blue leaf -{:) said...

hey...yaar...really nice one....according to me its interesting for any reader....
gud....

ananya