Sunday, August 24, 2008

I can't stop falling for you !!

When I saw you first, couldn't believe my eyes
In the midst of the crowd, you stood alone
playing with the tress, the one on your face
Dressed in red, you killed me sweet
I fell for you, with no thoughts beneath
The first tryst, with a shared maggi
still embedded in my heart, with a golden spoon
The coveted seat in the lecture hall, people teasing us n all
I still can't stop thinking of you,
I can't stop falling for you...

When I saw you next, it felt like a dream
you came with a smile, cherubic I say
Fear struck, when I had 'no milk'
people laughed, I smile within
The care for me, with love besides
touched my soul, I cried nights
We met in the dark, the corridor's luck
people frowned, we continued
Exams struck, we sat alone
miles to walk, library was near
all said, still unsaid
still can't stop looking at you,
I can't stop falling for you.

When I see you now, I feel like a prince
you love me so, the sky wonders
I try to fall, still hang in peace
standing by my side, you hold me there
A hug too warm, makes me cry,
a kiss on cheek, glitters in the eye
Tiffs umpteen, don't ruin the hope
to bring me back, your smile's all
I realize your trust, not meant to be broken
I still can't stop living with you
I just can't stop falling for you...

2 comments:

sandeep mehta said...

good poem,
try to use simple words,it will make your creation understood by lot more people.

Blue leaf -{:) said...

hey nice one..