Friday, July 13, 2007

JADED-PART 2

Yo!! So i am back ppl...lets continue my xxtra-boring story..with "Deep's Fitness Club" as the lead character this time...Scene 2..Take 2..ACTION..

Deep's Fitness Club-
I had just come home after a joy-ride on my pale blue dilapidated LML Vespa, with a few friends of mine. To be true, honest and precise..the FEW equals 3..making a total of 4 including me at the driver's seat..and the varieties were..1 small,2 medium and 1 extra-large 'HOMOSAPIEN' on a 23-old LML vespa which could barely sustain a single body's weight..I thought it was too much fun, but there was much more waiting for me at home.. 5 xtra small in size, but extremely puckish and unruly creatures, nick-named- 'Raja', 'Cheeku', 'Nikku' , 'Akshu' and 'Tuktuk'..Whoops!! i believed i love kids..and i still stand by my belief, but those 5 innocent-faced kids were the bombshells and the missiles, Indian government was looking for.. Those kids could bump into anybody and blast off his eardrums with their boisterous laughter, shrills and 'MUMMY-PAPA' calls..They vexed me to the extent that i went berserk and dragged the largest of them (akshu) out of the room..and the other 3 sizes of the 'cute-little' boorish kids ran away themselves on seeing the 'CHANDAAL' roop of their MAMA..their very own and loved ANKIT MAMA..(dats me!!)..You must be wondering where does the fitness club actually fit-in here.what could i do yaar..couldn't resist telling about the kids..i love them..hmmm..so..fitness club..

I switched on the TV, changed the channel to '97', with a remote which has barely visible keypad..97-STAR WORLD..It was time for F.R.I.E.N.D.S..But i think it was not my day..All i could witness was 'Matt de Blanc' and 'David Schwimmer' i.e 'Joey' and 'Ross', guzzling down milk from a bottle fitted with a nipple..and the milk was not the ordinary one..it was 'BREAST MILK'..puky..haan..check out the second season again..u'll find out..
So that was the end of the much awaited and the only good thing i used to watch..Then started the xtra-pompus and bombastic , yet the most feminine and jerky talk show.."KOFEE WITH KARAN"..go to hell..yaar..i 'll better grab a cup of coffee with a chick( "pyaar ke side effects" !!).. our very own karan, the best of both the sexes, fired at hrithik roshan..the guest that night.."Hrithik..women went mad after you in DHOOM-2 and their boyfriends felt insecure and offended..what do you want to say to their insecure-lovers.." He fired back.."GO HIT THE GYM!!!"..

So thats where my pre-existing but shy muscles shrieked out.."Go you damn lousy and indolent fellow.."..I bought a pair of gloves that evening and moved on for my first day at the gymming paradise..A huge virile..in fact a mammoth with metal-edged muscles.., walked out and said gruffly- "Ho jayega...200 rs per month!!"..I reassured myself by asking the fee again..200 ?? He said.."YES!!".. Now thats why i think..damn..i shud have taken a job here in kota..30000 per month is affluency here..and i need not mention, this mere sum would leave me on the edged of penury in noida..if i happen to get a 2-BHK flat for 16000/-...like piyush..I was elated and soon started the "Dumbell Flies" with 5 Kg extra weight on them..The thought that this gruelling effort

No comments: