Friday, July 13, 2007

Loneliness...naah...love prevails..

Akon said it with his ineffable and impeccable style of presentation ,how lonely was he with his song "Lonely" time n again on NITE MIX(9-12 PM)..n I heard it with soo much compassion everytime..but never did the world seemed so desolute to me and never did i articulate it to the masses..But believe me,it is the contenment and my eccentric attitude towards the god's gift called "LIFE" ,that allows me to nurture my mind and inner self.I believe,that we must never allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a Mystery..

This was recently added to my so called "stupid beliefs"..It means that we must not renounce upon the beautiful facts and experiences of life,but should devote some of our,(again) so-called precious time to enlighten ourselves..Come on people..Race against urself than competing against others..I have experienced the beauty of peace and solitude through a (again) so-called 'Realationship' which departed from trust and love in such a manner that i was left out standing on the tip of an Iceberg which could melt anytime..But it was my faith and belief that rekindled the fire and a new,sweet though a bit strange and obscure..but still a realtionship beautiful in every sense was born..Thanks a lot to her..a girl called...leave it..she'll kill me...

No comments: